We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
– we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
– we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
– we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website Christopherartinian.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
When you sign up to the newsletter or for any free products. For this your name and email address will be collected.
When you purchase an item via our online store, we will require your name, email address and postal/billing address.
When you contact the website with any query, your email address will be required for a response.
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. How we use your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
– process and manage your use of our website;
– respond to your questions, comments and requests and purchases;
– where you have opted-in to receive information from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences;
– improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. The Sharing of your Personal Data
We do not, nor will we ever sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, or email address.
Financial transactions on this site are handled and managed by Paypal. We share transaction data with our payment provider to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, issuing refunds and dealing with complaints and queries relating to payments and refunds.
More information is available at:
We also share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email [[email protected]] or via our postal address:
– see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask us to delete your Personal Data;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
If we make any changes to our policy, we will update this page immediately.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are:
Email for Privacy Questions: [email protected]
Postal Address: Kinnoull, Upper Carloway, Isle of Lewis, HS2 9AQ